Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Mirror image

Today I was at Farmgate Bus stop and feel frustrated because……

I have to wait for bus to my home for 46 minutes. Then I get a Double Decker which was filled like a balloon filled with air. However I get into the bus pushing others. I have faced this situation after more than five years and recycled my memory of lost experience. There was people from various occupation although most of them were seemed to be lower-middle class. Here my nostrils had to stir by various type of experienced sweat, compact odor of old metal.

I watch there face and tried to differentiate me from them. I become ashamed thinking that who am I. Here most of the people are independent of their livelihood.

But I’m not. I’ve to ask for 60 Taka to my father every morning still now …

Shame to me…shame…

2 comments:

aNIK KHAN said...

nice post dosto :)
mojar bepar hoilo similar mind-set theika amio onekdin agey ekta blog post korsilam in my xanga site:
http://www.xanga.com/anikbhai/524421138/hortal-hortal.html
parle poris :) and yeah, life plays hard sometimes :(
but hang in there dosto!
-aK47

www.blog.aNIKKHAN.com

the Munna said...

.... Yes buy a roshi and HANG UNTILL DEATH !

Aita kono bapar na dosto ami 150 BDT nei... aivabe vab baap to taka deoar laigai...